iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Each account can have its own currency and you can organize operations by type. You can then sort and filter operations to make statistics on your incomes and expenses. You can show a graph of the balance evolution of an account and even have a forecast for the next months. iCompta also lets you validate operations which are on your bank reports and therefore check that you are up to date with your accounts. You can also make funds transfers between accounts. iCompta lets you deal with the common problem of who owes what to who when you buy things with people. iCompta documents can be encrypted with a password. iCompta is open and can import / export files in the following formats: iCompta tab separated text file, QIF, OFX.
What's new in this version:
- Completely redesigned user interface
- New navigator panel that allows you to see all periods of a budget at a glance and quickly navigate between them
- You can customize the order of the columns in the transactions list
- Dropbox synchronization now uses Dropbox API for a better integration
- You no longer need to validate changes when you edit a transaction, they are applied immedi... See all new features »