formZ is an award winning general purpose solid and surface modeler with an extensive set of 2D/3D form manipulating and sculpting capabilities, many of which are unique. It is an effective design tool for architects, landscape architects, urban designers, engineers, animators and illustrators, industrial and interior designers, and all design fields that deal with the articulation of 3D spaces and forms. formZ is highly responsive to the needs of mature designers and, at the same time, novices can use it with ease.
What's new in this version:
- Jpeg reader no longer has problems with texture maps larger than 4096.
- Control rounded objects (and other controlled objects) now maintain their names when exiting the preview edit dialog.
- 3Dconnexion devices now respect changes to axes set in the System Preferences on Macintosh.
- Printing from Sketch Render no longer prints as Wireframe.
- Moving symbols in Wireframe now displays properly.
- Copy and Paste Lights and Views now works again. See all new features »