From Dr. Karlheinz Essl:
fLOW is an audio computer program running on Apple Macintosh machines. It generates an ever-changing and never repeating soundscape in real time that fills the space with flooding sounds that resemble - metaphorically - the timbres of water, fire, earth, and air. Feed your own sounds into the system and listen what the algorithms are composing. The system parameters can be accessed either by the mouse or with an attached MIDI controller. And finally, the result can be recorded as a sound file.
What's new in this version:
- optimized audio engine (32-bit)
- improved user interface
- now works with VST and AU plugins
- bug fixes
- now runs with MacOX X 10.6 or higher
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Algorithmic music generator.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Virtual rack: Live AudioUnit hosting.
- Budget, track, cost, and bill your jobs or projects.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Converts RGB value of an image to music.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Music theory, ear training software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: