CNET Editors' review
Denver Research's ezPower Bookstore Point of Sale provides a simple set of tools for running a bookstore. By managing sales, stock, and employees with only a few mouse clicks, this is a great program for entrepreneurs.
The program is simple to set up and operate. The interface holds your hand and walks you through the setup to the point where it can turn you loose to open your own bookshop. The most time-consuming aspect of ezPower Bookstore is building your stock. However, the software still makes the process as simple as possible, since you only have to enter a book's ISBN number and the rest of the title's data fills in automatically. Another excellent managerial feature is the ability to enter your employees into the system, clock their hours, and have an accurate statement ready for each pay period. We didn't have access to a credit card machine or a barcode scanner, but we could manually enter sales, which produced a professional-looking receipt. Using a credit card and barcode would simplify the sales process, and ezPower accepts both. The program also provides interesting features that can track a shop's sales history to monitor business trends. Overall, ezPower Bookstore Point of Sale has everything you need to get a bookstore off the ground and running.
There's a 30-day trial limit for ezPower Bookstore Point of Sale. It leaves folders behind after uninstalling. By providing all the management and sales tools a bookseller could possibly need, it earns our high recommendation.
From Denver Research:
EzPower Bookstore makes point of sale easy with tools. It supports scanner or keyboard or mouse operation. Products can be sold, traded or rented, have a vendor, category, department, and different tax rates. It also features: one button sales totals and reports, on the fly inventory entry, password security, quotes, rentals, inventory control, billing, mailing lists, terms, invoicing, packing slips, and auto discounts.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Manage various aspects of your restaurant business.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Turn any PC into a power Touch POS cash register system.
- Organize and manage sales and accounting in your retail store.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and control your inventory, stock, and daily sales.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage inventory and customers and more, switch from retail to ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use customer-centric POS system, designed for the marketing-dri...
- Provide comprehensive financial management with POS and cash re...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage invoicing, estimating, and purchase order creation.
- Create a viable option to high cost commercial POS software.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Enjoy the benefits of effective data reports in a compact packa...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1