From Laserbeam Software:
eTrack is a Web-based application for time and activity management eTrack provides managers with visibility into the daily work activities of their staff. Contractor management: your contractors are obligated to perform against the clock and deliverables. Makes verification of billing a snap.
Telecommuters: eTrack provides a mechanism for you to see at a glance the status of your telecommuters activities and in-the-office time. Offshore teams: In outsourcing projects rather than having time-consuming meetings to review status, eTrack captures teams work at a detail level so you can stay on top of progress against plan.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor employees to prevent them from wasting working hours or...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage employees activities of any business organization.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Monitor the time you spend online.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and compute your employee's working hours.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Track and manage your employees' schedules.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add awarding winning Gantt style multi resource scheduling to y...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor and restrict internet activities of your employees.
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track the whereabouts of employees and co-workers.
- Log business and personal expenses, create invoices, see your s...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: