From Silverstreak Software:
This program takes one image and composites it over a folder full of images, with user selectable position and transparency.
Supports Mac OS X image formats, drag-n-drop, Quartz Compositing, all kinds of juicy goodies!
Source is available.
What's new in this version: Five years later, had yet another request for dragging images in directly, and finally decided to make it happen. It does now. Added Sparkle for further updates. Also renames the pictures you are working in, rather then overwriting them, in case such overwriting is accidental. Easier to erase the originals then try and get them back, right?
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Find and remove all your duplicate photos and videos, making yo...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- View comic and manga images.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- 3D screensaver for viewing your photos & images.
- Advanced iMovie wipe transitions.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Advanced iMovie transitions.
- Mail iView photos with Mailsmith.
- Your Lightroom Images on your iPhone, iPad or Browser - Wireles...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content