CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
The premise of Zombie Frontier is no mystery: Search-and-destroy missions aimed at greasing as many zombies as you can before you run out of ammo and are eaten (don't let that happen). The walking dead deserve no mercy, so you don't need to show them any by letting them off the hook when you're away from your screen. Feelingtouch's free Android app lets you waste time and zombies simultaneously from anywhere you and your phone happen to find yourselves.
Zombie Frontier starts out as any good shooter should, at the Weapons Store. Beginners get a M92F machine pistol, upgrade, and several clips of ammo. Eliminating the problem that is the worldwide zombie plague (which was caused by a plague, incidentally) earns you more cool stuff, which gives you more firepower and destructive capabilities, which earns you more stuff, and so on until the last zombie is down. But the last zombie is never down since there's always a new Mission. We accepted our first mission, which started with equipping our weapon. The game scenario is classic shooter, looking down your own arm at approaching zombies. To aim, you don't point the gun but drag the background into place; a bit counterintuitive, but we got used to it pretty quickly. However, we let three zombies get too close while we were still fiddling, and the game advised us to toss a grenade: problem solved, for the moment. You can tap to buy more ammo if you run out, which, of course, is very handy, and even switch guns, if you have two equipped. Like most games, you can turn the sound and music off. Clicking Store accesses your Bank, more weapons and ammo, and extras you can unlock, such as armor-piercing bullets. Ads pop up now and again, but they're not as bad as zombies, and much easier to deal with.
Zombies are hot these days, though you probably wouldn't want to date one (or maybe you have) -- but why bother when you can blast some instead? Zombie Frontier lets you dispatch the walking undead with ruthless efficiency any time, anywhere.
In 2020, T viruses spread all over the world. A large number of people are infected with viruses T and become zombies. You are one of the survivors. You are involved in the war against the zombies. FEATURES:Enjoy shocking music and sound effect!Experience the sensation of firing wildly!Kill different kinds of zombies!New weapons and upgrade system!Challenging role growth system!New and unique bonus items!Recent changes:V1.03:* fix bug in daily bonus and discount informationContent rating: Medium Maturity
What's new in this version: V1.03:* fix bug in daily bonus and discount information
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- Swat,zombie,defense,free game,fun game.
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Please email us if you me the crash problem: fungameland@gmail....
- Sea Empire is real-time strategy game situated in wild times of...
- Intense flight combat on a global scale against a terrifying al...
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Did you know there's a zombie apocalypse upon us?! Prepare for ...
- Kill your friends before they kill you.
- This is definitely the terminator of tower defense games!.
- Put your driving skills to test by playing exciting driving and...
- Zombies invading your smartphone! all-new Zombie Collection gam...
- The follow up to the hit puzzle action game Tank Hero has final...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content