Zlyda is a free sliding tile puzzle with timer and move count. Try to match the pattern of the larger squares with the target pattern of the smaller squares in the shortest time possible and with as few moves as possible. Enjoy. Version 1.1 includes minor update--sfx on/off.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Step through the portal into the AlterVerse, choose between 5 h...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Care and train your horses and compete in Cross-Country events ...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Find the sun sign of your horse based on the date of birth.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Bass Maximizer, Harmonic Exciter and Stereo Enhancement algorit...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: