Zip Express allows you to search by zip code, city, county, state, or area code. As you type in search criteria, potential matches are displayed. Preferences may be chosen on what data is to be displayed. Copy data to the clipboard or print it. It lets you automatically paste zip code information directly into your Windows applications via hot keys and over 80 hot keys are available. You can have nearly unlimited formats for your data.
What's new in this version: Version 2.7p has updated with November 2012 ZIP Code and Area Code data.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Allow you to check Proxy on specified web address.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Save time and have your PC cleaned, optimized, and protected fo...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Analyze zip code, address, and demographic data in MS Excel.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Compress binary data using 2-byte data word right bit truncatio...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Store and categorize all kinds of data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: