From Multidimensional Media:
Create, build and deploy real desktop applications based upon the Adobe Flash SWF format. Zinc 4.0 compiles your SWF Files into powerful desktop applications (Projectors) for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
What's new in this version:
- Flash Player Updated to 11.7 (11.7.700.169)
- Builder Optimizations & Fixes for Windows 8 Compatibility
- Compiled Projector Launch Speed Optimizations
- Proxy Network Update: New "Disable Proxy" Option added under "Application" menu
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Manage business database applications.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Rebuilds the Mac OS X desktop files.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Dock tool hides running apps & switch to Finder.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- 1-button access to system level actions.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Chooses a random desktop picture.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.