From You Select It:
Software created and developed by award winning Wedding and Portrait photographer Martin Schembri. This program is the first automated template software designed to save you valuable hours in front of a computer and requires No Photoshop experience.
Simple to learn and easy to use, you will be creating beautiful high resolution Album pages or Portrait enlargements within minutes. Not hours! Just select a template, re-size to fit any album or enlargement and insert your images? it?s that simple!
You can also Edit or Design your Own Templates to suit any image or personal style.
You Select It will allow you to spend more time on your photography and offer your clients something different and exciting.
- All templates can re-edited to suit any image format
- Individual Job Client Folders
- Custom re-sizing, to fit any album page or wall enlargement.
- Option to pre-size all templates and DPI preferences
- Simple drag and drop image feature
- Image editor: rotate, crop, flip, re-size and move options
- Finished-layout and proofing feature
- Slide-show function
- Print full size or thumbnail contact sheets
- Export templates as un-flatten layers directly into Photoshop
- Automated batching of all finished templates
- Save as High-resolution files (including un-flattened PSD files) for high quality printing
- Print in-house or send to any commercial lab or album manufacturer
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Merge multiple images into panoramic shots.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Take full advantage of your Canon camera's built-in functions.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Design professional layouts for print and digital publishing.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Install new extensions and manage the ones you already have.
- Create and print cover boxes for your CD, DVD, and VHS.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Turn home videos and photos into movie discs with pro-looking m...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"No recommended at all."
Version: You Select It 1.9.2
Great concept, auto album feature was huge selling point.
Simply put, version 2.1 is completely unintuitive, and as a seasoned photoshop and lightroom user, this software (which requires photoshop to work) is a one way track to total frustration and misery. Every issue I encounter, when submitted to tech support is a "future planned upgrade". Auto album feature is great and you can make some changes to the layout easily, but changing what image goes into each location when you drop a template is a nightmare. Two computers failed to be able to output the design in any way via photoshop due to errors leaving me dead in the water with no way to get my labor intensive design out to proof or to album manufacturer. Program has locked up and closed many times in the times Ive used it, and you never know when it will freak out.
Very unrefined, infested with bugs, and sure to leave you frustrated. Overpriced monthly membership, Support is quick to answer but usually unable to solve the problems. Newer version is loaded with problems. Old one was at least useable. RUN!
"The worst program I have ever worked with!"
Version: You Select It 1.9.2
Impossible to work with, it simply does not function. Poorly designed interface. Their action icons have no resemblance to their function and the add a page key is right next to auto arrange all images key. Once that button is clicked there is no undo. There is actually no undo at all! Their customer service is atrocious, you could wait days for a response. Spreads do not export properly or sometimes at all. When they do export the images are not lined up properly and you will need to do correction in Photoshop. But then the program is not fully functional with Photoshop CS5 and it doesn't work at all with Photoshop CS6...
Here's my story:
While at WPPI in Las Vegas I saw the You Select It 2 booth and I sat down with some other photographers to watch the demonstration and hear more about the product. After seeing the program in action and talking with the owners son I was sold! It seemed like the best product ever, it promised to make designing albums simpler and easier and above all quicker. Of course the promise of being able to speed up the process was the best part. So I bought the program at the show price which was a 50% discount. That was back in February and since then I have had nothing but problems from the program itself and their customer service.
I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!
I am not the only one with these problems I know 3 other photographers that also purchased at the same time as me and they have all of the same issues.
This program never should have been sold it is not even slightly ready for the general market, it wasn't even ready for beta testing. I feel like I have been scammed out of $300 and I feel sorry for anyone that has purchased this at full price. Please stay away from this company and save yourself the hassle and headache.
"Best Album Design Software You Select it 2"
Version: You Select It 1.9.2
Easy to use, lightning fast, affordable monthly plan or purchase out right, one button design, layers, black and white, full page layer viewing
none, Great software
YSI 2 Delivers!!! To put it in one word...WOW!!! This highly anticipated update of the already incredible original YSI Album Design Software surpasses all expectations. As Professional photographers we are always on the lookout for ways to streamline our workflow and offer the best in customer satisfaction. Simply put in this hard economy, Quality matters. Martin Schembri and his team of designers have exceeded our expectations.There are many advances in this software so here are some highlights.First, Auto Album. In the YSI 2 Lightroom screen there is a Blue Power Button that takes you to a sorting table allowing you to choose and sort your photos in the order that you wish. Then with the just the push of the Process button,YSI 2 will quickly design the album for you at lighting speed. You then have the option of reviewing and changing your templates to your liking by alternating between different templates located on the right of the screen. How does this help? If you ever had that mental block after a long wedding shoot, just allow the Auto Album to be the creative talent guiding you in the design of your album. Your creative juices are expanded with just the click of a button.Here are some of the many other options available:
Full screen viewing
Drop and Drag features with guide lines
A cleaner interface
Cover options (paper type, packaging, page guides, )
Converting Albums to Templates ( For future storing of designs)
Change Template Dimensions
Sorting Yes Images or Not sure images
Converting Images to Black And White
Zoom in and Out
Most important is the new feature of choosing a monthly option of using this software for those photographers that work only during the peak season. Overall I can honestly say that the new and improvedYSI 2 is well worth the wait.This software will save us all time along with allowing us to improve our business workflow.
Purchase this excellent program to cut your workflow time and enhance your creativity. Well worth the investment
Daniel Street Soulmates Photography http://www.facebook.com/l/0c1b6WRuTuNjcnc5AGHCd_k7L0Q/www.SoulmatesPhotography.com