Yapbam is free, open-source cross-platform application. You can easily import your bank transactions from your previous account manager or from your bank online statements to Yapbam. It helps you to quickly enter your transactions with its entry wizard. It automatically generates your periodical transactions (salary and taxes). Yapbam builds your account's balance history and throws alerts when it becomes negative. It creates instantaneously budget view and category-wise charts of your expenses. It also provides you with a currency converter connected through the Internet to the official ECB (European Central Bank) rates.
What's new in this version: Version 0.15.5 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Monitor and track stock market trends.
- Import your bank transactions from bank online statements.
- Track your portfolios and analyze market trends.
- Manage and track your financial transactions.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Track interest in your bank accounts.
- Automated order routing system.
- Track and forecast your home's budget by categories.
- Keep track of your expenses and create reports of your budget.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of bank accounts/credit cards and balance them.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content