Xerver Free Web Server is a tiny fast web server allowing you to run CGI scripts on your computer. The Xerver package also includes a FTP server. Xerver includes features such as: Run scripts (Perl, PHP etc.), create aliases (virtual directories), allow/deny directory listing, create your own error pages ("404 Not Found"), allow/deny CGI-scripts, password protected folders, choose your own index file extensions, share/unshare hidden files or files with certain file extensions, share unlimited folders etc. Xerver is a tiny, fast and free web server, but is still advanced and supports HTTP/0.9, HTTP/1.0, HTTP/1.1 and all HTTP methods (GET, POST and HEAD).
What's new in this version:
- Significant updates to the FTP server.
- Support for more client commands.
- Many minor improvements.
- Code optimization - lower memory usage and better server performance.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Just click "Start Server" to share a folder via HTTP.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Monitor servers, networks & routers.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.