Version:1.0 build 470
Date Added:Jan. 28, 2000
Downloads Last Week:1
1. Small, Compact (948kb)
2. Mulitple tabs and/or browsers can be opened. (right-click in browser, click on 'new' in 'book' menu, right-click on the new book, hover cursor over 'browser' and click on 'new'.)
3. Tabs are not like firefox, you cannot alternate between them, all tabs are viewed in the same window at once.
4. Text Size can altered (smallest - largest)
5. 3 different modes (silent mode-doesn't show interactive dialogs, moderate mode-shows input and confirmation dialogs like password, security and download dialogs and interactive mode-all dialog messages are shown like script errors and document loading, very handy.)
6. Like Opera, you can save configuration sets.
Trying to open another tab is very annoying and after opening new 'tabs', the configuration becomes quite messy.
easy to use,fast,cute,effective,the best browser so far and i tried 'em all
firefox is much better
I don't understand how this is a browser.
BUT LETS CREATE THE MEMORY HOG OF A LIFE TIME!!!!! Leave this little dog alone. unless you have memory galore.
old units need not apply. Very simple and easy to use butttttt IE HAS TO BE THERE ONCE AGAIN. xana try to leave IE behind. You could do so much better.
I downloaded and unzipped XANA, and found that it did not like URL type things to open-- it's apparently only a "file browser"
your program asks for a unkonow file list
You can use favorites and bookmarks with this. I have multiple shortcuts on my desktop that point to differant browsers containing my favorite bookmarked websites. You can even make a xana browser full of multiple search engines for faster searching. You also should download Pop-Up Stopper from download.com to fix its problems, its great for surfing, IE alone puts products in a favorites folder that consumes a window on your screen. With this product you can click the down arrow and go to the link(s) you want. It can save you time from typing in and finding links, and browsing the web!!! This is why I like this product.
although it runs off of IE, it's the most well thought out browser that i've seen. I've downloaded every single browser for NT that is freeware, and this was the last one I got too, and I would never change it. It's not the most user-friendly thing to use, but if you are smart enough you can figure it out!
Add Your Review
Update Your Review
Submit Your Reply
E-mail This Review
Report Offensive Content
|Publisher web site||http://gamma.nic.fi/~point/|
|Release Date||January 28, 2000|
|Date Added||January 28, 2000|
|Version||1.0 build 470|
|Operating Systems||Windows 95/98/NT|
|Additional Requirements||Windows 95/98/NT|
|Downloads Last Week||1|