From Todd Ditchendorf:
XSLPalette -- The free, native XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 debugging palette your text editor has been missing.
XSLPalette is a floating palette that brings XSLT debugging features to your favorite Mac OS X text editor. I like to combine Marc Liyanage's XSTL BBEdit Glossary for XSLT code auto-completion with XSLPalette for a full-featured XSLT editing environment.
XSLPalette is a floating, non-activating palette that will integrate well with your favorite text editor. It's almost like the XSLT palatte your editor has been missing. XSLPalette will add the following to your text editor:
- Ability to select XML source documents and XSLT stylehseets created in your editor of choice (like BBEdit).
- Execute your XSLT transformation from the XSLPalette UI.
- View intuitive error messages, xsl:messages, and other diagnostic info in the XSLPalette console tab.
- Ability to specify global xsl:params from the UI for dynamic XSLT.
- View result of your transformation as raw text, a pretty DHTML tree view (when appropriate), or a rendered HTML page (when appropriate).
- Save your document and param settings as .xslpalette documents for opening later.
What's new in this version: 1.3.3 is a bug fix release that should resolve classpath issues that prevented XSLPalette from working for many users.
Also a couple of small treats:
- The bundled version of Saxon-B has also been updated to 8.9.
- I've added one small feature: a user default for making the XSLPalette window a non-floating panel. This will prevent XSLPalette from floating above all other windows if you so desire:
defaults write us.dalo.XSLPalette floatingPanel -bool NO
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Java XML editor for XML, XSD, XSL, DTD.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Interactive image maps for your site.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Word processor that edits Word & WordPerfect files.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Easy-to-use, powerful programmer's text editor.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Tool for managing MySQL databases.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Quality IRC & SILC client with style.
- Manage business database applications.