From Todd Ditchendorf:
XSLPalette -- The free, native XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 debugging palette your text editor has been missing.
XSLPalette is a floating palette that brings XSLT debugging features to your favorite Mac OS X text editor. I like to combine Marc Liyanage's XSTL BBEdit Glossary for XSLT code auto-completion with XSLPalette for a full-featured XSLT editing environment.
XSLPalette is a floating, non-activating palette that will integrate well with your favorite text editor. It's almost like the XSLT palatte your editor has been missing. XSLPalette will add the following to your text editor:
- Ability to select XML source documents and XSLT stylehseets created in your editor of choice (like BBEdit).
- Execute your XSLT transformation from the XSLPalette UI.
- View intuitive error messages, xsl:messages, and other diagnostic info in the XSLPalette console tab.
- Ability to specify global xsl:params from the UI for dynamic XSLT.
- View result of your transformation as raw text, a pretty DHTML tree view (when appropriate), or a rendered HTML page (when appropriate).
- Save your document and param settings as .xslpalette documents for opening later.
What's new in this version: 1.3.3 is a bug fix release that should resolve classpath issues that prevented XSLPalette from working for many users.
Also a couple of small treats:
- The bundled version of Saxon-B has also been updated to 8.9.
- I've added one small feature: a user default for making the XSLPalette window a non-floating panel. This will prevent XSLPalette from floating above all other windows if you so desire:
defaults write us.dalo.XSLPalette floatingPanel -bool NO
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Java XML editor for XML, XSD, XSL, DTD.
- Transform code to HTML, XHTML, RTF, LaTeX, TEX, and XML files.
- Interactive image maps for your site.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Word processor that edits Word & WordPerfect files.
- Changes file name/type with auto file mapping.
- Easy-to-use, powerful programmer's text editor.
- REALbasic class for exporting data to Microsoft Excel formats.
- Tool for managing MySQL databases.