XPlay is designed to expand your iPod, including the iPhone and iTouch. The features include copying music off your iPod to copying photos, and helping you manage your multimedia.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert photos to a flash video slideshow album.
- Watch TV and videos, listen to radio, and view news and galleri...
- Watch dervishes dance on your screen to the sound of flute.
- Organize your photo album and create video CDs.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create DVD photo slideshows.
- Resize and optimize your images for faster uploading, downloadi...
- Online backup solution.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Doesn't work on Windows 7 64bit"
Version: XPlay 3.5.0
It doesn't work so I can't offer any pros.
App loads and error logs show it relies on a service for interactive desktop which is disabled by default on some Windows OS. I enabled this service and XPlay still doesn't work. XPlay loads but the contents of a MAC formatted iPod are still not recognized by Explorer.
"Could not get it to work"
Version: XPlay 3.5.0
A great IDEA in software.
Tried everything...could not get the software to work.
What can i say? I struggled with the software for hours, read all their information on installing, went the whole 9 yards. Very frustrated.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: