XMLSpear is a free XML editor. Experienced XML users will find many advanced features in validating files. The included text editor is usefull for editing plain text files (shell scripts, ini and config files, etcetera). On a mac it can be used as plist editor.
Version 3 adds important new features like:
- Xpath support
- XML Catalog
- XSLT transformation
- Schema conversions
- Cursor synhronization between views
- Bug fixes
What's new in this version: Final 3.00 release. Removed expire date and fixed some issues for Linux systems.
More Products to Consider
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Powerful XML editor.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Tool to create a simple HTML page.
- Quick Look plugin which enables robust XML file display.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Highly-extensible, multi-platform, validating XML editor featur...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content