XMLSpear is a free XML editor. Experienced XML users will find many advanced features in validating files. The included text editor is usefull for editing plain text files (shell scripts, ini and config files, etcetera). On a mac it can be used as plist editor.
Version 3 adds important new features like:
- Xpath support
- XML Catalog
- XSLT transformation
- Schema conversions
- Cursor synhronization between views
- Bug fixes
What's new in this version: Final 3.00 release. Removed expire date and fixed some issues for Linux systems.
More Products to Consider
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Bind native XML to and from Java objects.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Quick Look plugin which enables robust XML file display.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Parse iTunes XML exported library and export the records as tex...
- Powerful XML editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- View dynamic high-quality Web graphics in the new SVG file form...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content