XMLSpear is a free XML editor. Experienced XML users will find many advanced features in validating files. The included text editor is usefull for editing plain text files (shell scripts, ini and config files, etcetera). On a mac it can be used as plist editor.
Version 3 adds important new features like:
- Xpath support
- XML Catalog
- XSLT transformation
- Schema conversions
- Cursor synhronization between views
- Bug fixes
What's new in this version:
- Several bug fixes:
- Some popups not visible when working with more than 1 screen
- Files could not be deleted in external program because they were locked by XMLSpear
- On some platforms it was not possible to use Shift delete in the element view.
- Binary plist files could not be opened in java 6+
- Fixed some formatting issues related to whitespace after attribute or element name
- Improvem... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Powerful XML editor.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Applescript commands for xml dom, xpath, xslt, p-lists.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Quick Look plugin which enables robust XML file display.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Parse iTunes XML exported library and export the records as tex...
- View dynamic high-quality Web graphics in the new SVG file form...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Create and edit XML and HTML sitemaps easily.
- Manage business database applications.
- Bind native XML to and from Java objects.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create both a standard and itunes compatible RSS feed.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content