From Todd Ditchendorf:
XML-RPC Client is a free Cocoa-based developer tool for Mac OS X Tiger that allows you to access and debug XML-RPC web services from the comfort of your desktop.
Using XML-RPC Client is insanely easy.
- Type in the desired XML-RPC Endpoint URL.
- Type in the specific desired XML-RPC function to call.
- Click "Execute".
Upon completing the function call you will see three groups of information in the main tabbed display:
- XML Request: This is the raw XML request you have just sent to the server.
- XML Response: This is the raw XML response you have just received from the server.
- Object Response: This is a psuedo-code representation of the objects that were returned from the server.
What's new in this version: Now a Universal Binary
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Debug soap & wsdl-based web services.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- GUI wrapper for Subversion, a CVS replacement.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Graphical interface for viewing Unix manual pages.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- GUI front end for Fink packaging system.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.