X-Tunes is a free, fast and uninstrusive utility to control iTunes playback without bringing the iTunes window to the foreground.
X-Tunes does not display a window permanently on screen, but only while you press a given key combination (Ctrl+Space by default). This window appears in front of all applications so you can click on its buttons while remaining in the current application.
As soon as you release the key combination, the window disappears smoothly.
What's new in this version: Rewritten as a universal binary for Mac OS X 10.4 and later
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Magnifies a portion of the screen.
- Snap windows to a grid overlay by drag and drop.
- Vocal reduction audio unit plug-in.
- Organize your desktop: move and resize your application windows...
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Enhance the Open and Save dialog boxes.
- Shows windows of open apps bringing selected window to foregrou...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: