X-Tunes is a free, fast and uninstrusive utility to control iTunes playback without bringing the iTunes window to the foreground.
X-Tunes does not display a window permanently on screen, but only while you press a given key combination (Ctrl+Space by default). This window appears in front of all applications so you can click on its buttons while remaining in the current application.
As soon as you release the key combination, the window disappears smoothly.
What's new in this version: Rewritten as a universal binary for Mac OS X 10.4 and later
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Count down time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Tweak background window click-through settings, maximize.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Brings back OS 9 window handling.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: