From Blacksun Software:
X-Fonter is an advanced font viewer and font manager for Windows that supports all font types (Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster and Vector). The clear font previews make selecting the right font an easy task. You can also organize your fonts into custom collections and print font overviews. X-Fonter includes character maps in ASCII and Unicode and as a bonus there's a built-in image editor with various special effects.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, organize, and maintain your font collection.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Convert Unicode characters into Numeric Character References us...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Display all characters from system fonts.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write emails, blogs, and search in Indian languages.
- View, print, and extract data from other computer systems' repo...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Customize the keyboard layout, assign any letter or special cha...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert from raster to vector, refine, and auto digitize archit...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Design or modify the look of your Web site or any design projec...
- View and control installed system fonts.
- Organize and manage your fonts in PC.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create pixel font data for LCD.
- Compare and manage your fonts.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"not a simple font viewer"
Version: X-Fonter 6.4
1-Helpfull when you have font-archives and look for one.
2- Freeware !
you can install / uninstall fonts, use uninstalled fonst and create your logo (export jpg] and it's a great visual font researching tools too.
Version: X-Fonter 6
It can help you manage your font collection and classify them in to many groups.
The price is not competitive.
Version: X-Fonter 6
It's easy to use but not better than what i've used.
"Better than all the others!"
Version: X-Fonter 5.2
I tried 13 different font management programs before I bought one because I am a graphic designer & I have almost 10,000 fonts on my system. X-Fonter was by far the best & most intuitive, allowing me to do everything that I need with ease.
The initial font view along the left of the screen (the one that shows the 10 closest fonts to the one you have selected) isn't all that big, but I have to say that it is definitely "big enough"