From Blacksun Software:
X-Fonter is an advanced font viewer and font manager for Windows that supports all font types (Truetype, Opentype, Postscript, Raster and Vector). The clear font previews make selecting the right font an easy task. You can also organize your fonts into custom collections and print font overviews. X-Fonter includes character maps in ASCII and Unicode and as a bonus there's a built-in image editor with various special effects.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, organize, and maintain your font collection.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View and control installed system fonts.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- View, create list, and modify installed fonts on your computer.
- Organize and manage your fonts in PC.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Compare and manage your fonts.
- Preview and print fonts, examine your system for font errors.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Preview fonts without installation and manage fonts using cache...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Print two dimensional QR-Code barcodes from Windows with TrueTy...
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Make fonts for the graphical LCDs.
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Gradient text effects creator for HTML or RTF.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"not a simple font viewer"
Version: X-Fonter 6.4
1-Helpfull when you have font-archives and look for one.
2- Freeware !
you can install / uninstall fonts, use uninstalled fonst and create your logo (export jpg] and it's a great visual font researching tools too.
Version: X-Fonter 6
It can help you manage your font collection and classify them in to many groups.
The price is not competitive.
Version: X-Fonter 6
It's easy to use but not better than what i've used.
"Better than all the others!"
Version: X-Fonter 5.2
I tried 13 different font management programs before I bought one because I am a graphic designer & I have almost 10,000 fonts on my system. X-Fonter was by far the best & most intuitive, allowing me to do everything that I need with ease.
The initial font view along the left of the screen (the one that shows the 10 closest fonts to the one you have selected) isn't all that big, but I have to say that it is definitely "big enough"