From Team17 Software:
ARMAGEDDON: The last battle between GOOD and EVIL on the day of judgement. WORMS: Sneaky little blighters with a bad attitude who couldn't care less about any day, let alone the last one!
Now, open a new can of Worms! It's the biggest, it's the best. And it's packed full of goodies (and baddies!) Whether it's Single Player, Multi-player or slithering across the Internet, Worms Armageddon includes a multitude of features and play modes. This is the peak of perfection in ultra-fun. THE BEST WORMS GAME EVER.
Worms Armageddon enhances the original award-winning gameplay with barmy new weapons, game-enhancing new features and much improved single and multi-player gaming modes. Expericence the worldwide IRC-style network WormNET, which makes playing online easier and more accessible.
Martyn Brown, development director at Team17 informs, "Worms has such a cult following that even after Worms 2, more ideas and requests for a sequel just kept flooding in. We decided on an all guns blazing, totally over-the-top game incorporating everything that's ever been asked for and more."
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Cruise the galaxy while singing songs.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Defend your mushrooms from birds, rabbits and in this amazing a...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Kill enemy worms by setting angle and power of shots.
- Match groups of five gems to explode them off the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Shoot colourful balls and blow them up matching colours.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Where is the file?"
Version: Worms Armageddon 3.0
I've played it on N64 and loved it! There are more weapons, lots of customizations, and graphics are good for the type of game.
Cnet does not have it, it just game me a link to the worms site. When I found the demo there it said it was not windows XP compatible.
Somebody needs to make some updates here.