From AJN Software:
Do you want to know what time it is in Hawaii? When does Daylight Savings Time start in Beijing? What time is it in New York if it is 9.00 in Tokyo? All of the above answers can be on your Windows 95, 98, NT 3.5/4.0 Windows 2000, or Windows XP P.C. supplied by this program. The program displays times in various cities around the world. There are two displays that can be used for this purpose, the World Time window and the Time Zones window. Both windows are user configurable for content and format.
The World Time window is limited to displaying information for four cities whereas the Time Zone window, which is a world map, can contain as many cities as there are available. A What if feature allows the user to input a time in one city to see what time it would be in another city. City times are adjusted to their local times based on which time zone they are in and the status of the Daylight Saving data.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Show the amount of time since the computer was booted.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get eye care reminders on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Monitor the time you spend on PC.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- View time zones relative to your local time.
- Set your smartdevice to tell the current time automatically.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Calculate your exam and term grades.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Display unlimited world clocks with world map on your desktop.
- View how much time you spend in each running application on you...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Run any program on specified date and time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Display the time with blazing digits on your desktop.
- Track the current time and date in the locations of your contac...
- Control the start of programs, folders, disks, games, or Intern...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great Cool app"
Version: World Clock 3.0.3
Cool.... Great prog. The menu is a bit hard to find but once you have that its grand. There is also expandable world map with the free version that shows you all selected cities and there relevant time zone which I thought pretty neat!!!!
I wish you could deploy by Right clicking the windows clock or something like that.... just wishful thinking but a great app
Version: World Clock 3.0.3
I wanted a small app that showed me the time in a couple of other cities, World Clock 3.0.3 does exactly that. If that's what you need then this will be fine for you.
It shows 4 cities, you can change which they are but there must be 4.
(Right click on the cites to change them.)
The time zone map is nice and clear, you can change the background colours.
Has pretty good help files.
It is a little confusing how to change the settings (move the mouse pointer around until it changes to a pointer with 'menu' written underneath and then click it) also how to open the 'time zone' view (double click the background of the world clock).
It says it's an evaluation copy but not whether it expires after a set period of time.
AJN's website was down when I looked.