From John Heiting:
Wordi is a shareware Windows solitaire word game in which you form and modify words at least four letters long using a deck of 53 cards. The name is based on the game's scoring method by which the points earned for each of up to thirteen words is determined by squaring the number of letters in the word.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Provide live scoreboards for snooker, billiards and pool with f...
- Destroy invading aliens before they overrun the Galaxy.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Draw sheet maker for all sports and tournaments.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Provide Billiards scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Provide live scoreboard software for all sports matches and all...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Improve vocabulary and spelling of your kids.
- Form words with the two letters provided as the start and end.
- Provide Snooker scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play multiplayer classic board puzzle game from your Windows 8 ...
- Provide Pool scoreboard control for all sized monitors.
- Reverse the polarity of the world to manipulate your surroundin...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a text-based American football simulation game.