From John Heiting:
Wordi is a shareware Windows solitaire word game in which you form and modify words at least four letters long using a deck of 53 cards. The name is based on the game's scoring method by which the points earned for each of up to thirteen words is determined by squaring the number of letters in the word.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Improve vocabulary and spelling of your kids.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play games to memorize foreign words.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Improve your vocabulary by the means of a fun and simple game.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Guide the @ as deep as you can down the infinite well.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Click letter wafers to spell out words.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.