This program allows you to quickly and easily create wordsearch documents in MS Word for editing and printing. Type in the words that you want to be included in the wordsearch, select the size of the grid and pattern to use and enter a title for the wordsearch. Generate the Wordsearch and export to MSWord or save for editing later. Choose grid colours, background colours and font options. Load/Save a Pattern or design your own. Enter a "Banned words" list and remove any banned words after generating. Use Welsh phonetics. Select lower case or upper case letters. Send word search picture and word list to clipboard. Choose the directions to use for the hidden words. Export as Picture or Table to MS Word.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Gather, share, re-use & re-purpose information.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Apply different fun word formats to your documents.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Circle words and watch them come crashing down.