From Opilion Software:
Word Batch Replacer is the tool to perform batch search and replace operation on a series of MS Word documents. It can save you a bunch of time comparing to manually performing such a task. Word Batch Replacer allows you to perform batch search and replace operation on MS Word files, define unlimited number of search and replace rules in one project, use Perl-style regular expressions, change embedded documents' properties from "Summary" page, change hyperlink addresses, highlight replacements using selected color, restore original document from backup in one click, search for any Unicode characters, regardless of OS default language, and easy-to-use modern interface and complete help system.
What's new in this version: Version 1.03 build 041 has added mechanism to translate program's GUI to any language.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Exchange parts of your Web site in batch mode.
- View and change Microsoft Office Word documents file properties...
- Create CHM files using keywords detection algorithm, drag-and-d...
- Convert Word into Flash eBooks with animations and sound.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Browse and manage Microsoft Word documents easily.
- Manage font files on your Windows system.
- Reveal the codes in MS Word.
- Decode PDF417 barcode images or video using C/C++.
- Create and apply new table templates in Word.
- View and edit text files on your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content