Use these sample files to learn how best to automate the creation and formatting of tables in Word. Get information about optimizing performance, populating a table with data, formatting table structure, linking table data, and extracting data from a table. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create formatted worksheets, charts, pivottables, drill workshe...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Convert AutoCAD drawings to PDF format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Save data in DBF format and have it displayed as text or table.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Execute SQL statements on Microsoft Access databases.
- Customize conversion options and convert WAV, MP3, and WMA audi...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert, edit, and play audio, synthesizer, and music files.
- Format floppy disks, ZIP-disks, or USB sticks in a batch.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create a professional-looking resume.
- Automate creation of your curriculum vitae.