From Wondershare Software:
Make a PDF from a document: Convert PDFs and choose from a variety of over 300 different formats: Make it a PDF file is it opens for you. You can work with any document that you are able to open on any other program a PDF file. This includes files in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and any image files you find. Industry-standard, readable PDFs: You will be able to open PDF files wherever you are if it is created by the PDF editor. Wondershare PDF Editor PDF file is completely accessible through Adobe Acrobat, Reader, and any other PDF reading software. Edit PDFs effortlessly: adjust, add and delete anything you need. From adding passwords to fixing mistakes, from cropping different pages to adding images, you'll have an accessible set of features at your disposal.
Image and text PDF editing. Text Modification: It's a simple case of clicking and typing. Delete, add, and revise text in just two easy steps. All you have to do is click the edit button and hover over your text you wish to work with. Change the size, font, and much more. Image editing: Changing images is as easy as typing. Resize, insert or delete them with accuracy at a high speed. You can even edit the width and height of the images. Manage your pages: organizing your PDF is simple. Delete, extract, and add pages to make up a new PDF. It makes it easy to compose new informative pieces of documentation without beginning all over. Watermark editing: At a glance watermarks can reveal a number of things to do with any document and it doesn't matter which page you're looking at. Update, delete, and add watermarks across a number of pages to aid organization and the status of your documents.
Word or Excel conversions. Change PDF to a Word document: Overhauling documents is often needed. If you want to convert a PDF document to a Word files so you save time by avoiding typing it out, it's easy to manipulate the PDF content. It will retain 100% of its original formatting. Convert PDFs to an Excel document: You can easily manipulate data. All you have to do is extract the PDF table onto a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet so that you are able to do further calculations and analysis.
What's new in this version:
- Version 3.6.2 includes the following changes:
- 1. Modified the window by using the style of Office 2013;
- 2. Optimized the interactive experience by displaying PDF files in multi-label mode;
- 3. Added a new function - Send to Evernote;
- 4. Fixed some bugs;
- 5. Added the OCR search mode.
More Products to Consider
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create, edit, markup, sign & secure PDFs.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF files to different document and image formats with ...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Convert to PDF any Web page from a given URL or a HTML file fro...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PCL, PXL, PX3 files to PDF format.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Office documents and more.
- Convert XPS files to PDF format via command line.
- Convert PDF documents to MS Word and Excel files, and create PD...
- Draw, edit, enhance digital pictures.
- Handle PDF files and digital documents effortlessly, from the d...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 25 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Trial version of PDF Editor is a waste of time"
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor 3.6.2
Once I figured out the basic functions of this program, it worked pretty well for general PDF editing.
After I spent two hours working on editing text in a PDF file to be imported into an Adobe InDesign layout, the trial version of the software planted a huge Wondershare watermark logo on my PDF file, rendering it unusable for my project. I was a waste of two hours, and untold personal energy.
The trial version of Wondershare PDF Editor can perform basic functions, but it isn't anything to write home about. It's definitely not worth paying the $70 registration fee to remove watermarks from edited PDF files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content