From Simone Tellini:
Wiz Solitaire is a collection of several classic card games (Klondike, FreeCell, Spider) with the possibility to use beautiful decks with your favorite pictures. Wiz Solitaire supports different deck formats allowing you to choose between thousands of available card sets. Other features of Wiz Solitaire include more than 25 types of solitaire, detailed statistics, unlimited undo, "Suggest a move" function, useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game, save games and resume them later, resizable window: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution.
What's new in this version: New high resolution standard deck
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Realistic pool game.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Fantasy strategy game.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Complete an epic journey across many stunning environments, reb...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Prevent the nightmare and save the humanity.
- Nostalgic visit to classic arcade gaming.
- Play the classic scrolling shooter games.
- Enjoy your favorite solitaire game.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Remove marbles from the game board.
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- Yet another version of the popular casino card game.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- OpenGL-based vertical shooter.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The Wiz solitaire is not a challenge once you've reached intermediate level."
Version: Wiz Solitaire 1.25
I find the graphics for this game very poor as you can't see the card behind the one in front. Also there should be levels of difficulty to keep all payers interested. Not having a score at the end also makes the game very unsatisfying for the competitive player.
"Excellent time-wasting game"
Version: Wiz Solitaire 1.15
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
This is a very good implementation of the classic solitaire games. There are some 40 different versions of it, all of them quite addicting. Author is very responsive to questions and suggestions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content