The Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Smartphone extends Visual Studio 2005 so that you can write managed and native application software targeting Windows Mobile 5.0 based Smartphone devices. This includes: Windows Mobile 5.0 based Smartphone Device Emulator images & skin files, Headers, Libraries, IDL files, and Managed reference assemblies, and Sample Code. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Update development environment for Windows Mobile-based Smartph...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Offer a complete development environment for creating applicati...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get tools, documentation, and samples for building, testing, an...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Allow developrs to make SOAP calls to UDDI.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Demonstrate code functionality found in .NET Framework 2.0 and ...
- Build data driven, LINQ and AJAX enabled Web applications in mi...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Enable your applications to work with audio data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add a C# business object framework to any .NET solution.
- Automate MS Office Excel 2003 using Visual Studio Tools.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create MMS templates for your mobile phones.
- Generate serial numbers using a unique key number and a custome...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0