Windows Live Mail Attachment Extractor can save and extract all the attachments from your Windows Live Mail and deposit them in a specified folder. It can automatically create sub directories according to mail sender's name or mail folder's name. It all adds up to a great utility for Windows Live Mail Users. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Extract and save attachments to specified folders.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Add a menu of optional extra features to the new version of Gma...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Add saved searches, a filter assistant, and conversation previe...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Send any document as an e-mail attachment.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Build in e-mailing capabilities into your applications.
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Assign tasks and send e-mails between your staff members.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Create, save, and send messages to any number of recipients.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Extract data from MS Outlook .msg files.
- Extract, play, and copy videos from YouTube.com.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Open compressed, encoded, or even password protected archives.