WinJobIx allows you to set up, schedule and execute Unix script from Windows. It gives you the possibility to set up different Unix environments and Unix jobs. Then, with one click, you can run the job you want in the environment you want from this Windows software. WinJobIx is very useful when you have repetitive Unix Job to launch from Windows or if users in your company are not familiar with Unix.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Launch scripts, applications, and other tasks easily.
- Schedule events in Windows.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Execute a BAT, a CMD, an EXE, or a VBS script to a large number...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Define scheduled backup jobs for SQL Server and send backup ov...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add pop-up windows to your Web site.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Launch all your Windows applications with minimum of mouse clic...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Load SQL-script on several MS SQL Servers.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Record and manage multimedia data streams.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Launch system applications and processes via mouse gestures.
- Create InnoSetup scripts.