From Cloud City Software:
WinCraps is a craps simulator that's easy for novices, yet powerful enough for experts. Virtually every aspect of the game is configurable, making it an indispensable tool for experimentation, practice, and learning. Configure WinCraps to match your favorite casino, customize payoffs, set odds allowed up to 9,999x, automatically handle winning and losing bets, play computer or user-generated roll sequences, even alter the probability matrix. WinCraps's Auto-Betting feature enables you to set up and automatically play craps betting strategies using your own specific criteria, and a Hyper-Drive feature allows you to run hands-free simulations for thousands or millions of rolls. Numerous statistics screens and graphs keep track of your play and a comprehensive help file guides you along.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1c reworked layouts to accomodate different screen fonts.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Roll the dice and shout the results of the game.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Race high powered V8 race cars on iconic touring car circuits.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Learn and improve your strategy in playing blackjack.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Simulate advanced bowling playing on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Simulate card counting system and optimize your Blackjack resul...
- Team up with other wingmen in dogfights against an evil empire.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Clear up the mess in subways of New York, London, Paris, Moscow...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Take on a role of customer or a waitress.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Sharpen your skills in gaming without the risk of losing real m...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play a casino game using a regular deck of 52 cards against you...
- Play a Snooker game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content