WinCTP is a control panel for Windows. It works like a service you install in your host and then you can controlling and monitoring from any web client. You can monitoring CPU, memory, disk usage and status, run predefined command, manage Windows services and process. WinCTP is oriented to system operators who works in small and medium size companies and need to have a tool for controlling and monitoring there servers. You don't need complicated firewalls o router configuration. Your servers can have a private IP or to be inside a NAT. If your servers have access to WinCTP hosts then you can monitoring and take control of them easily from any part of the world.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Get drivers and utilities for DOS applications for the LaserJet...
- Access hidden programs and applets inside your system.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Control your Winamp player via Internet.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Transfer files and control a remote PC.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access remote client PCs easily.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Detect problems, automate process, and track and control comput...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get connected remotely to any Windows-based system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Know your system's status from remote location via e-mail and S...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor and control Internet bandwidth usage.