From Adrian Granados:
WiFi Explorer is a tool to scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can be used to quickly identify channel conflicts, overlapping and other factors (e.g. configuration issues) that may be affecting the connectivity and/or performance of your wireless network in homes, offices and other sites. It can also be used to find open, ad-hoc and even rogue access points. WiFi Explorer detects 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networks and supports 2.4 and 5 GHz channel bands, as well as 20 and 40 MHz channels. It can also monitor signal strength of each network over time and export metrics (average, maximum signal strength, etc.) and network details to CSV file format.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes channel graph shapes to represent more accurately the spectral signature of the wireless network modulation type (see FAQ section in Help for more information)
- Resolves an issue that could cause 100% CPU usage when clicking "Stop"
- Selectable columns (see Advanced tab in Preferences)
- Editable column for annotations, comments (see Advanced tab in Preferences)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Other minor fixes and UI tweaks
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Connect to any type of network and update your passwords.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Decode captured data.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Scan and stumble upon wireless networks.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- See if you're in range of an open wireless network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content