From Adrian Granados:
WiFi Explorer is a tool to scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks. It can be used to quickly identify channel conflicts, overlapping and other factors (e.g. configuration issues) that may be affecting the connectivity and/or performance of your wireless network in homes, offices and other sites. It can also be used to find open, ad-hoc and even rogue access points. WiFi Explorer detects 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networks and supports 2.4 and 5 GHz channel bands, as well as 20 and 40 MHz channels. It can also monitor signal strength of each network over time and export metrics (average, maximum signal strength, etc.) and network details to CSV file format.
What's new in this version:
- Fixes channel graph shapes to represent more accurately the spectral signature of the wireless network modulation type (see FAQ section in Help for more information)
- Resolves an issue that could cause 100% CPU usage when clicking "Stop"
- Selectable columns (see Advanced tab in Preferences)
- Editable column for annotations, comments (see Advanced tab in Preferences)
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Other minor fixes and UI tweaks
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Connect to any type of network and update your passwords.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Decode captured data.
- Scan and stumble upon wireless networks.
- Monitor the signal quality of your Wi-Fi connection with WiFi S...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Manipulate saved images to fix blemishes or other discrepancies...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Create and edit images and turn an image into art.
- Mimic another device's MAC address.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content