From Peer 2 World:
Weezo turns your computer into a powerful and secure web server, thus enabling you both to access your PC for personal use (remote PC turning on and off, remote desktop, file exchanges, and webcam monitoring), and share your content (photos, music, videos, files, and Web TV) with whoever you want. A simple web browser is required to access your PC, with an OS-like skinnable interface. Shared resources are connected to password-restricted user groups: you choose who can access what. Security can be enhanced by using an SSL-encrypted connection. All of this can be done instantly as there is no need to previously upload required files on a distant web server, and without any size or format limitation. Privacy is also entirely preserved as no personal data goes through our servers. Weezo setup, configuration and use have been designed with simplicity as main concern. Weezo is mostly open source, and relies on open and secure technologies such as Apache, PHP and OpenSSL. This permits add-ons to be easily developed, limitlessly extending your site: host your blog, open a forum, and check your email.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2.3 fixes issue with integrated resource creation.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Create secure peer-to-peer networks for unlimited PCs.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Take control of your business network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Prepare a multimedia extravaganza of movies, screensavers, and ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Simplify your digital life with a secure wireless network tuned...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Browse images and videos, create virtual albums and publish the...
- Access your files, media, and other information with others.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Access all the files on your PC from any smartphone, tablet, or...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage and process your photos automatically.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Enjoy images of various mammals on your screen.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- View previews of images in a slide show.
- Make panoramic images from your photos.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Couldn't get passed 'first launch screen'"
Version: Weezo 2.1
none, as I couldn't get it to open. Installed and uninstalled twice, but always crashed when trying to open.
Crashes constantly on 'First Launch screen'.
"It works very well"
Version: Weezo 1.2.2
Easy setup and configuration, beats using MS
2 downloads, 1 the installer, and 2 a 2nd set of files from the website
Version: Weezo 1.0.7
Really simple, lots of functionalities, extensible, great "Web 2.0" interface, looks really nice :), no centralized server, registration optional, open technos (apache / PHP). Definitely worth a try for those who have a need for this kind of software...
Need router config
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content