With Webmail Retriever, your email program will check your Hotmail accounts regularly and your Hotmail mail will arrive in your inbox automatically just like your other email. All of your email program's regular functions will work. Email can be sorted into folders manually or by using your email program's rules.
Features includes no more need to manually log in and check your Hotmail accounts, keep all your mail in one place, no more lost mail due to your mailbox being full, access an unlimited number of Hotmail accounts, and no more losing your Hotmail accounts because you have forgotten to check it for a long time.
More Products to Consider
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- See your mail before you download it.
- Return all email addresses found on the adverts.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Alert about new corlive.com messages.
- Open and view PST format files without Microsoft Outlook.
- Don't get flooded in spam or lose e-mails ever again.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Manage you contacts in an Internet-enabled environment.
- Protect your inbox against fraudulent, inappropriate, and offen...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Nice, but free version has undisclosed limitations"
Version: Webmail Retriever for Hotmail 5.0.3
It allowed me to retrieve all my old Hotmail to my local computer, a very useful service.
It says there are no limitations but there are. It stamps your incoming messages with a fairly large blurb, initially at the end and then after a few days, at the start of your message. It stamps your outgoing messages showing it as not registered and for how many days in red. Also, every time you start it, there is a nag screen that has to be dismissed. And, at the moment, it has quit working for me. I get nothing but "stat" errors. I assume that is fixable and temporary. But given that MS doesn't want this function to work and how easy it is to keep messing with the interface, I would not view this as a long-term solution. Now that I have retrieved my Hotmail, I have been sending change of addresses and moving away from the Hotmail accounts.
Version: Webmail Retriever for Hotmail 3.1
Easy setup and even a test button that checks conductivity to hotmail. Set it up for your account and it runs with no problems. low resource use.
Could use some minor feature addds. But still very versitile.
Version: Webmail Retriever for Hotmail 2.1.2
after install,I can read My hotmail on theBAT