Share your iPhoto Libraries over the internet. As soon as you have uploaded pictures or movies from your camera to your library, you want these pictures to be available to your friends, family or whoever. WiPhA provides a powerful, beautiful and easy to use web interface to your libraries as well as automatic photocast of all your albums. Moreover, people can easily download a bunch of pictures and import them in their own iPhoto library with your captions and comments.
WiPhA provides extensive search capabilities to easily browse your pictures, even in a big library.
Full featured yet easy web access to your iPhoto Libraries:
- Extensive search capabilities (albums, captions, comments, dates, keywords)
- Unique "date map" feature to get a quick overview of the entire library and select the period to browse
- Manual or automatic slideshow mode
- Share multiple iPhoto libraries
- Button to e-mail links to the photos you have displayed and to the associated photocast album
- Display the full size pictures and EXIF data
- Automatic update notification
- Every Album is automatically photocast (rss feed) without requiring a .mac account!
- Photocast may be used with iPhoto 6 or any RSS reader on any OS
- Users can select multiple pictures and download them as a single zip
- User can then import these pictures in an other iPhoto library and keep their captions and comments with the provided AppleScript
- WiPhA support user logins and password that you set
- You determine which albums each user sees
- Web access and photocast albums are both protected (with the same logins)
- No direct access to files (all data are filtered before being delivered)
- XHTML 1.0
- RSS 2.0
- Web 2.0 - Ajax
- Ajax technology used to limit bandwidth usage and get faster responses
- No need to have iPhoto running, or even to be logged in
- No background process will be installed in your account
- WiPhA relies on the iPhoto data (but doesn't modify it) as much as possible to avoid generating new thumb images
- Generated data are cached and reused.
What's new in this version:
- [new] Snow Leopard compatible (PHP 5.3.0)
- [new] Videos can now be viewed on iPhones and iPod Touch (thanks Damien)
- [new] Replaced the IE warning by a IE6 no more warning only showing with IE6
- [fix] With iPhoto 8 libraries, some pictures were skipped when face detection had been used