You want to navigate on foreign web pages in your own language? You want the translation to be done in real time while you navigate in a single click? You want to translate from and to more than 60 languages?
Then Web Page Translator is what you need!
Web Page Translator allows you to translate web pages from one language to another while you navigate.
- It is a Google translation service wrapper which asks it to translate the web page you indicate.
- The language in which the web pages are originally written is automatically detected, but you can select another one if you want.
- The language in which the web pages are translated is by default your own language, but you can select another another one if you want.
- You can enter the web page URL to translate, or drop it in the window, or retrieve it automatically from Safari while you're navigating.
- The translation of the web pages on which you navigate is performed in real time as you navigate.
- It doesn't need any installation which makes it very easy to use.
- It is available in English, French and many other languages.
Read the whole documentation for more details...
What's new in this version:
- A problem when saving the preferences at shutdown has been corrected, because of Mac OS X's non-safe way of quitting the applications at shutdown.
- A problem when checking for an available update has been corrected.