From Luigi Rosa:
Wavelet-Neural Networks Based Face Recognition System - Matlab source code. Wavelet transforms are used to reduce image information redundancy because only a subset of the transform coefficients are necessary to preserve the most important facial features such as hair outline, eyes and mouth.
We demonstrate experimentally that when Wavelet coefficients are fed into a backpropagation neural network for classification, a high recognition rate can be achieved by using a very small proportion of transform coefficients. This makes Wavelet-based face recognition much more accurate than other approaches. Matlab Image Processing Toolbox, Matlab Wavelet Toolbox and Matlab Neural Network Toolbox are required.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Minimize image information redundancy to avoid inefficiencies.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Count down time until the schedule of the Colts and Bears.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Counts impulses via parallel port.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Jungo driver.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.