From Luigi Rosa:
Wavelet-Neural Networks Based Face Recognition System - Matlab source code. Wavelet transforms are used to reduce image information redundancy because only a subset of the transform coefficients are necessary to preserve the most important facial features such as hair outline, eyes and mouth.
We demonstrate experimentally that when Wavelet coefficients are fed into a backpropagation neural network for classification, a high recognition rate can be achieved by using a very small proportion of transform coefficients. This makes Wavelet-based face recognition much more accurate than other approaches. Matlab Image Processing Toolbox, Matlab Wavelet Toolbox and Matlab Neural Network Toolbox are required.
More Products to Consider
- Minimize image information redundancy to avoid inefficiencies.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Integrate or compare sets of data of scene or object from diffe...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Use various Vista folder icons.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create and customize visual designs of object-oriented informat...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn the logic needed to make your own Yahoo Messenger client.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Rename, reorganize, and encrypt your source codes.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Watch how a Smiley change its mood when your CPU usage changes.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Determine price patterns of stocks.
- Send and receive e-mails.