From WaveGenix Audio Software:
This live sound effects suite manipulates all wave files. Supports mono and stereo at bit depths of 8, 16 and 24, sampled between 11-48 kHz. Virtually all your wave files. Using well-known effects such as echo or flanger, combined with compression or distortion, your system can achieve cool resulting sounds. There are eight WaveGenix engineered effects pedals including: Compressor gates, distortion boxes, flangers, rich choruses, reverb environments, super echo paths, tremelo gappers and of course EQ filters with built-in exciter patches. Simply load your pedal of choice, insert a wave file and hit play. You can even load several pedals at the same time. Make perfection tweaks while you listen using the realistic dial controls and footswitch emulator technology. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Modify sounds with a stereo chorus effect.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record & edit audio files, apply audio effects, convert between...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs.
- Play MP3 files.
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create additional stereo effects for audio files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create impressive sound effects using algebraic expressions.
- Verify quantities of your e-mail addresses and generate detaile...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert MP3 files into WAV format to burn your own CDs.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Record sound from various sources directly to MP3 format.
- Play wave file data using 3 sound cards.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Eliminate red-eye on digital photos.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1