This software is a free tool to generate wave file. Its current version is 1.2. Now it can create sine, cosine, and white noise signals and save to wave format. You can set the sample rate, channel number, and amplitude freely. There's no length limitation for the output file. Mono or stereo mode supported. 44100, 48000,32000 Hz sample rate supported. Can create sine, cosine and white noise. Can set long duration as you want. Can set the amplitude from 0 to 100. .Net program, will upgrade automatically.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Effectively masks unwanted noises making it easier to relax and...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Combine relaxing sounds and form your own personalized sound th...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Calculate the BPM of a tempo.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Join CHM files even without a Table of Contents.
- Play wave file data using 3 sound cards.
- Set multiple timing modes on your PC clock.
- Split and join MP3 files and WAV files.
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content