WW2 Total is a unique combination of grand strategy and shooter war game. Up to 4 players have control of the armed forces of the axis and allies. At the climax of World War 2 in Europe in summer 1942 the player takes over command of the divisions, air units and fleets as well as control of armament production, weapons research, and politics. A large 3d map is the scene of the gigantic struggle to rule the world. Around 50 different 3d lands, sea and air units are at the disposal of the players, which can be upgraded to more modern units by research.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.0 build 36 is with multiplayer gaming via LAN and Internet.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a wonderful historical empires game with ancient war and c...
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Play the ancient game Mancala with another player over the Inte...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a high-detalized turn-based World War II game.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Raise an army of dragons in the city of Atlantis.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Command the forces of The Project in a battle to rebuild the wo...
- Play a multiplayer online strategy game.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play the classic Connect Four with other players.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Destroy the opponent's ships as quickly as possible.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a strategy war game set in the waters of the Norwegian Sea...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Buy multiple houses on piece of land to win.
- Become a gangster and join one of the Five families in this fre...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Had a good laugh"
Version: WW2 Total 1.1.3 build 26
They were able to think of a great gaming concept
Looks like it was written by a freshman in high school. The graphics are circa 1990, the music just sounds like a couple random 40s songs strung together and the sounds are kiddish blips and boops.
This game looks like the type most people would have passed on buying from the $5 bargin bin 3 years ago...and the developer thinks he is offering up a great deal to get the download version of the game "half off" for $20! HAHAHA!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content