WMPCDText is a plug-in for Microsoft Windows Media Player that adds the support for reading CD-Text. WMPCDText will read CD-Text directly from within Windows Media Player. There is an option to automatically read CD-Text from unrecognized audio CDs. Alternatively, you can right-click on a CD track in Windows Media Player's Now Playing mode while a CD is playing, and select Read CD-Text.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 fixes an issue that was introduced in version 1.3 and that could lead to a Windows Media Player crash.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Paly audio CDs with full CDDB and CD-Text support.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Create custom audio and music CDs.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Name tracks with no length limit, jump to any track, fade in an...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Play your audio CDs.
- Make sure that there are no pops or glitches in the CDs you bur...
- Make music on Windows a pleasure again.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Play a variety of audio file formats and save streaming audio.
- Read live song lyrics synchronized to the music while you liste...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to music using a player focused solely on listening expe...
- Get an audio, video and CD/DVD player that uses DirectShow tech...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
Version: WMPCDText 1.2
Worked like it said it would
"Excellent! A must-have for a full WMP experience"
Version: WMPCDText 1.2
It adds CD Text capability to Windows Media Player
It can be set to do so automatically, just like music databases like GraceNote
No compatibility issues. !00% clean plug-in
None that I could fine
Must have for those that compile their songs into Audio CDs with table of contents information (known as CD Text).
"Great Production that actually does what it says it can do!"
Version: WMPCDText 1.0
Its simple. Just download and use Windows Media Player.
Not a big issue but the creator does recommend its use with only Windows Media Player version 10 and 11