The program is mac wmf image converter and viewer application. On Windows, many graphics and forms are stored and exchanged as Windows Metafiles (WMF*) and Enhanced Metafiles (EMF*). On Mac, you can not preview wmf files unless you open them in a Microsoft applications such as Word or PowerPoint or use WMF Converter and Viewer application.
So, if you wish to use the images stored as WMF files on the Mac - this is the right choice for you.
WMF Viewer and converter allows you to open wmf files on the Mac, and convert them to numerous vector and raster image formats including: PDF(vector), EPS(vector), JPG, GIF, TIF, PSD, PICT, PNG, BMP, SGI.
- navigate through the images in a folder using navigation keys and keyboard shortcuts
- view wmfs at different zoom amounts
- convert mac wmf files to vector formats
- convert wmf on mac files to mostly used raster formats with different resolution amounts
- rotate converted images by specified angle
- batch conversion of the folders with wmf files
- change color in mac wmf files and more...