From Critical Tools:
WBS Chart Pro is project management software used to plan and display projects using a tree-style diagram known as a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Chart. WBS charts display the structure of a project showing how the project is broken down into summary and detail levels. WBS Chart Pro is both a standalone planning program and an add-on to Microsoft Project. As a planning tool, use WBS Chart Pro to sketch a project plan on the screen using a Top-Down approach. Click with the mouse to define Phases (Summary Tasks) and Subtasks. Doubleclick a task to add schedule information. WBS Chart Pro automatically rolls up the data to each level of the chart. WBS charts can be maintained separately or transferred to MS Project. WBS Chart Pro is also used to create WBS charts directly from existing MS Project plans. WBS Chart Pro uses the Outline created in MS Project to generate a hierarchical view of the data. A WBS toolbar button is installed into MS Project for a seamless integration.
Version 4.8 is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Project.
What's new in this version: Version 4.9a adds compatibility with all versions of Microsoft Project including Project 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Create and display projects using a Work Breakdown Structure (W...
- Plan and display projects using a PERT chart/Network Diagram.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Build Gantt charts without MS Project and linked to your own da...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Simplify project management within Microsoft Outlook.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Plan, schedule and track multiple concurrent projects.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Plan and manage your projects.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Create project schedules using Gantt chart.
- Manage, plan, and schedule any project in only 30 minutes.
- Integrate project planning, monitoring, controlling and reporti...
- Keep your project on time and under budget with this open-sourc...
- Schedule personal or staff and employee working events, project...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Good tool, but be sure to use it correctly"
Version: WBS Chart Pro 4.7
This is a good tool for creating work breakdown structures.
Do not use phases in your top level of any WBS! (Graphic and examples demonstrate this way of doing a WBS, which is incorrect)
This is a good tool for creating work breakdown structures, but be sure you know how to create an effective WBS before using this or any tool.
"Very easy to use but... there is a problem with Vista (so far)"
Version: WBS Chart Pro 4.7
As far as I have used it, it is very easy to use and it has a very intuitive interfase.
Despite the description says the product is ready for Vista, there is a problem in Vista trying to display the help file. I receive an error telling me that the help file was created in a previous version of Windows and directs me to search information on line about WinHelp32.exe is not longer included in Vista :-(
"Excelent program, but is it worth the money"
Version: WBS Chart Pro 4.4
Very easy to get started with, works nice with MS Project, but 199$