From RTS Software:
Volume Mounter is an application for mounting AppleShare volumes. It keeps a small database of the mounting information needed for each volume and can mount the volumes at program launch or manually from the pop-up menu or scrolling list.
Volume Mounter is especially useful in a classroom or corporate environment with many different file servers. Once the mounting information is entered into Volume Mounter it is stored in the Preferences file. This Preference file can then be copied to all lab computers immediately giving all users access to server shares. This greatly reduces user training and administrative workload.
Brief feature list:
- Advanced Preferences with password protection
- Supports AFP and SMB file servers over TCP/IP
- Database holds up to 128 volumes
- Volumes may be entered multiple times with different passwords and/or different networking protocols
- 30-day full functioning demo
- Tested with 10.4.7.
What's new in this version:
- Now a Universal Binary!!!
- Bug fix: Fixed a crashing bug when editing the list of volume names
- Preferences now stored in standard plist file
- Adopted new API for mounting volumes
- New, more colorful icons
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Removes iWork & Photoshop trojan horse spyware.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- USB flash drive with a remote access software to download your ...
- Audio player, recorder & stream encoder for broadcast/web.
- Easy-to-use client for online storage and backup.
- Keeps server volumes & apps up & running.
- Music and podcast manager for content creators.
- Backup/synchronize data to another ssh enabled server.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.