Vocabulary tracker which enables you to identify your progress in English each day. Monitor and analyze each piece of work. Maintain a record of your daily progress; child to adult, primary school to university. Print out in alphabetical order each and every new word. Print your own record from level A at which this project is the starting point for everyone. Read Addy- The Gingerbread Man book, a short children story consisting of 3484 words, of which 713 are unique words, i.e. those counted once, and thus your record begins. For example, write an essay and import it into VocabTracker. It will count the number of words and calculate the new words added to your vocabulary. These new words can be printed out in alphabetical order and will allow you to see and keep a record of your progress.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Learn spelling of English words.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Helps you prepare for a scholastic assessment test.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Fill in gaps to create words.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Lets to learn chinese.