CNET Editors' note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or may potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing or using this software.
VocaTalk generates personal podcasts that sound like an audio documentary with sound effects and music in the background. You copy and paste any content, select music and effects, generate episode, and download to your iPod, Zune or any mp3 player. If the content is too large, VocaTalk will automatically split it into episodes of 50-60 minutes. VocaTalk uses digital signal processing technology to massage the generated speech. Listening to a VocaTalk episode is much more comfortable and fun than raw TTS (text-to-speech) technology. Integrates with iTunes and Zune directly using podcasting technology. Generated mp3 files are always in CD quality (44.1 KHz, stereo).
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert text to speech and save it to WAV, MP3 and VOX audio fo...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert text in to audio files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Listen to books, news reports, e-mails, Web articles or create ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Batch convert your text files into audio formats.
- Split large MP3 audiobook and podcast files into smaller ones.
- Generate custom computer synthesized speech.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Deliver Audio, Movies, Images, Documents, and any other kind of...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Upload any number of new RSS feeds to Web servers and manage ex...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record, edit, create RSS feed, and upload your podcast.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Choose from 18 voices and listen to the texts or their translat...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not really free - Beta version"
Version: VocaTalk Personal Podcast 1.0.25
Nothing at all that I can find at this time.
Not free - Free to try
Interface confusing - lack of intuitive design
Instructions on use unclear
First off, this is a free to try program which expires on 1/1/2011. Listing it as a free license item is deceptive. Secondly, the interface, though stylish, is hardly intuitive. It is in fact, rather confusing. Attempting to use the help file shows this is definitely an early beta form. As such, the name should indicate its beta nature, which it unfortunately doesn't. Unless you are use to raw beta testing, I would advise looking elsewhere for this type software until this one is fully developed.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content