From Roger's Freeware:
VisualTimer is a simple count-down timer application with a visual read-out. Remaining time is shown as red wedge that becomes smaller as time passes.
Use the up-down arrows to adjust the start time in minutes (1 to 60), or enter the start time using the keyboard. Press the 'Set' button to set the timer to the selected start time. Then use the 'Start' and 'Stop' buttons to start and stop the timer. Once the count-down has ended, an alert window will open and system beeps will be played in 1 second intervals until the alert window is dismissed by pressing the 'OK' button.
What's new in this version:
- Added feature for creating movies.
- Removed controls from timer window and made the timer controllable via menu items.
- Added capability to set starting time with 1 second accuracy.
- Added option to customize colors.
- Added clickable "Run Status" icon.
- Added built-in help.
More Products to Consider
- Simple countdown timer app.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Professional-looking timer. Perfect for presentations and train...
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Count down time in hours, minutes and seconds.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Working with Mac windows couldn't be easier.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Move windows from the main display to the secondary one, and th...
- Displays a chiming clock in the top left corner of the screen.
- Screenshot utility that works while watching DVDs.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: