From Webyog Softworks:
Visifire is a set of open source data visualization components - powered by Microsoft Silverlight. With Visifire you can create and embed visually stunning animated Silverlight Charts within minutes. Visifire is easy to use and independent of the server side technology. It can be used with ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or just simple HTML.
What's new in this version:
- Line Chart threw exception when LightWeight property was set to True and MarkerType set to Square.
- Chart threw index out of range exception while resizing the Chart to zero size.
- ToolTip was not working as expected when IndicatorEnabled was set to True in Chart and FontSize of the ToolTip was changed at real-time.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- N-sided dice roller.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Acquire an Internet messaging server for instant messaging, e-m...
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Powerful XML/XSLT publishing framework.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Front-end for the axel download accelerator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: